Blogging Wolf - Personal Blog

Daily blog about anything from news to computers to gaming.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Gardening - Update

Posted by Joshua

Further to add to an older post I'll show you pictures of around the garden of some before and afters.

Today I tried to fix the whole watering/sprinkler system that the house has, a few had their heads chopped off after someones been through with a lawnmower or something of the sort and others have damaged piping where someones gone to dig and nearly cut the piping in two.  Pictures of the sprinklers i'll put up tomorrow but otherwise I found it awesomely fun doing it all.

Note that there is a path going up to the seat...it just happens to be covered with weeds/grass/plants/etc

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I could help with the garden - I love it!

chan.noisediary.com

Willow said...

I don't have a green thumb, no matter what I do I always kill plants lol.

Dan said...

Looks pretty sweet. Can't wait to see what it looks like finished.

Anonymous said...

beautiful looks

RoodNverse said...

bet its gonna look very cool

Joel C Anatoli said...

nice, you're doing good

Post a Comment