Blogging Wolf - Personal Blog

Daily blog about anything from news to computers to gaming.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Monday, October 4, 2010

Gardening

Posted by Joshua

Ah the sweet art of gardening...  I seemed to have developed a liking for it, spent about 6 hours today in my garden since the previous tenants hadn't touched the garden in about 2 years.

Tommorow I'll post some pictures of before and afters they're quite good I think.  Right now I'm just finishing up the weekend (even though its Monday) with some gaming with friends :)

Have fun guys and let me know if you want me to review/post anything.

10 comments:

Joel C Anatoli said...

Haha! Cant wait what the pictures will look like!

Unknown said...

Same for me, I'm waiting your pictures ;)

PEDLEVSKI said...

I wish we had a garden (tears)

Stav88os said...

Cool story bro!;)

anon1337 said...

don;t like gardening, sorry.

RandomlyRated said...

gardening is fun, but in small doses

Anonymous said...

nice blog . thanks

Archivist X0042 said...

isnt it relaxing?

RoodNverse said...

ah cool i need to make one ....

Jackbumper said...

Gardening would be so cool, too bad I don't have the space nor the money for it. Gardening ftw!

Post a Comment