Blogging Wolf - Personal Blog

Daily blog about anything from news to computers to gaming.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Thursday, September 30, 2010

Computer Chair Broke

Posted by Joshua

So yesterday morning I decided to sit down on my beautiful beloved chair to have it slightly leaning forward... I proceeded to get up and sit down again only to have it on a 90 degree angle, I had a look at the bottom only to realize that the part where its welded onto the mechanism near the gas thing had cracked wide open and was sinking in.

Luckily enough I remembered it had a 5 year guarantee on it, however I couldn't find the receipt (I always keep receipts but I had everything but this!) Today I took it back to the store with a bank printout proving that I bought it only to find out it was something that I'd purchased a few months beforehand (My desk and filing cabinet).

After talking with the guy for about 20 minutes they ended up giving me a whole new chair that's worth 250NZD when the original I got for 160NZD....I believe it was a complete win.

Sorry there's no pictures as I completely forgot about it :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats :D get one for me too, i need a new one

Unknown said...

NZD sucks... AUD is much better!

http://61chan.noisediary.com

JeevesTheHitman said...

Oh man, my chair broke like that not too long ago. I just went ahead and bought a new one though.

Post a Comment